Behind the healthy life of every child is a healthy mother!
Can’t be more rightly said! Women’s health has a big impact on the baby in the womb. Women who eat well and exercise to stay active have fewer complications during pregnancy. Since it is important to discuss and monitor your weight and nutrition intake during pregnancy to stay healthy.
Our Gynaecologist at Red Heal have few health tips to follow during pregnancy:
- Take Prenatal Vitamins:
- But not without consulting the expert! The baby’s neural cord that is responsible for the formation of the brain and spinal cord develops in the first month of pregnancy. The prenatal vitamins are rich in calcium, folic acid, etc. Take a prescription from your Gynaecologist and start when you are trying to conceive.
- Staying important is as important as a healthy diet. It helps control weight, reduce stress, and help sleep better. Get enrolled into pregnancy exercise class or take a 15-20 minute walk outside in open air. Avoid a walk in the closed premise as walking heats up the body and could have negative effects on health.
- Educate yourself :
- If it is or even it is not your first baby, make sure you read a lot and keep check with online consultation for pregnancy. Learn more about childbirth and infant care. Ask questions to your Gynaecologist, as many, to stay aware and informative.
- Eliminate Toxins:
- Alcohol and pregnancy don’t go well! Because of its link to birth defects and miscarriage, alcohol is the most un-preferred choice during pregnancy. Avoid nicotine, tobacco, smoking, or any kind of illicit drugs.
- Drink more water:
- During pregnancy, it is not only you who is consuming the oxygen and nutrients, but your baby too! The placenta is responsible for transferring water and essentials from mother to baby. Hence, your body requires 50% more water intake than usual. Drinking more water also helps prevent constipation, fatigue, haemorrhoids, headaches, etc.
Prevention and staying in check is the best way to avoid complications. Talk to your doctor frequently and tell them in detail all the changes you go through. Consult a Gynecologists’ to keep in check good health conditions.
The best is to stay at home and take online consultation with Gynaecologist. If don’t have access to it, make sure to Fix an online appointment with the Gynecologists’ at Redheal. Professional medical care is always good to help avoid potential conditions.