In the battle of healthy life, Belly fat is a strong opponent. But you can win the fight if you take the right care. Here we are coming with some most wanted tips to reduce your belly fat. Aren’t you excited about it? Look into it then.
Eat them and fight Belly fat
People say its hard to lose belly weight. But indeed, there are a number of food items that can help you fight with it. Unfortunately very few are aware that some delicious food you already know reduces belly.
- Banana: Banana is rich in fiber. The intake of fiber reduces fat.
- Green Tea: As green tea boosts the metabolism, it can burn body fat.
- Citrus: Citrus fruits like lemon and orange can reduce belly fat. Drinking lemon juice mixed with a coffee can burn fat.
- Berries: Berries are good antioxidants. Eating berries before work-out can increase the flow of blood and delivering more oxygen to muscles that can reduce fat.
- Fatty fish: Eat Fatty fish at least once a week. Eating it can reduce fat in people who are suffering from fatty liver disease. Also, it can acts as a medicine to many other minor diseases.
Things to do to Reduce Belly Fat
Decrease your level of stress: You read it right. Belly fat could be due to stress. Wondering how stress is related to body fat? Stress actually boosts your hunger. In the initial stages of stress, you prefer eating less. After a certain point, you overeat. This creates fat. So reducing stress can also Lossyour belly fat.
Stop consuming too much Alcohol: Consuming alcohol can actually increase your belly. However, particularly when you consume too much beer, belly fat will increase. So stop consuming too much alcohol if you want to reduce beer-belly.
Eat more fiber: Eating more fiber can help you in losing weight. As fiber is a carbohydrate, it is not easily digestible. So eating more fiber let you feel full for a long time and reduces hunger.
Take high protein Diet: Proteins can burn more calories. Same as fiber, taking high protein can reduce hunger and appetite.
Use Coconut Oil for cooking: Cooking oil plays a major role in increasing weight. Vegetable oil that we use for cooking contains a lot of fatty acids. However, replacing it with coconut oil is a very good plan to Loss belly fat.
Avoid sweet beverages: Sugar contains glucose and fructose. Only liver can metabolize fructose. When you take sweet and sugar beverages in heavy amounts liver get overloaded with fructose. This creates fat in the belly.
Still having doubts? feel free to call us, Our doctors will give you Tele-consultation.