Not make excuses.Excuses kill people!
It certainly does! And so there is no reason or excuse big enough to make you not follow these dos and Don’ts amid the outbreak of the biggest pandemic we are witnessing.
- Avoid physical contact with people: And by this, we mean at any cost. Even when you have to greet anyone, go old school and fold your hands or just bow. But hugging, shaking hands and other forms are a big no!
- Washing hands – regularly and multiple times a day: There is no excuse for this. Some people do have the notion that wearing rubber gloves in the public would help corona infection. However, rubber gloves have equal potential to pick the contamination and would be requiring regular dispose of which will be another harm to the environment. So, avoid the gloves and use a good soap to wash your hands multiple time a day along with frequent use of sanitiser.
- Corona virus spread is through shaking hands: A big yes! So DONOT shake hands with people. Even if you feel they are not infected, just DONOT. Great people with a wave instead. Corona is a respiratory virus and can be passed by shaking hands, touching your eyes and nose, etc.
- Cover your mouth while sneezing/coughing: A must-follow for all! Even you feel it’s just the flu, the wise is to follow this. Cover your mouth with a mask, handkerchief or tissue while sneezing or coughing and dispose of it immediately after a single-use.
- Social Distancing: Much said and done about this. And while everything else you do holds value; this one holds value at a humanitarian level. To avoid getting affected and to avoid affecting people, this is the most and the least you can do. Maintain distance from people, Avoid large gatherings.
If you feel any symptoms of Corona, please Book Appointment with the Doctor. For any other queries and doubts,Take Online Doctor Consultation