A minor case of COVID-19 can be treated at home. While home treatment will not cure COVID-19, it will assist to alleviate the symptoms that a person is experiencing.
With the Coronavirus been spread at a faster rate in India, people are now worried about how to prevent themselves from it. In the series of informing you about Coronavirus, our experts at Redheal would further educate you about the home remedies to prevent coronavirus.
There is no vaccine for coronavirus. Detected at an early stage, it can be prevented with all the measures applicable for a common cold. However, it is deadly, when it spreads to the lower respiratory tract, causing pneumonia and lung infection.
Following are few home remedies you can follow as a preventive measure:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with good hand wash (soap based) in running warm water for at least 20 seconds; especially before eating, after using the restroom, and after blowing your nose, coughing and sneezing.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with atleast 60% alcohol content, when outside.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for visible dirt.
- Do not touch your nose, mouth and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Drink plenty of fluids; e.g.: green tea, black tea.
- Consume more citrus fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid close contact with infected people.
- Cover your cough, or sneeze with a tissue covering your nose and mouth. Throw the tissue in the trash immediately.
- Use a disinfectant spray and clean the objects touch frequently using a regular cleaning spray or wipe.
For more information related to Coronavirus Call us at 8800644744