If you’re watching the news lately, then you must be aware of the trending Coronavirus. A new virus sweeping across China and other parts of the world. While the coronavirus is the generalized term used for the category, there’s a new subcategory discovered, nCov. It causes serious illness, respiratory failure, respiratory issues, and in prolonged cases, death.
To better prepare you, our experts at redheal are here to tip you on how to protect yourself against the most recent outbreak of coronavirus.
How Protect yourself from Coronavirus?
The best protection against coronavirus is frequent hand-washing and being mindful of contact with a person’s face. The most common way coronavirus spread is from droplets, air carriers, or little particles of viruses that land on the surface of the person’s touch and spreads. Usually through touching face with infected hand or by eating. Our expert recommendation is:
- Wash your hands often. Rub the soap for at least 20-30 seconds and wash it with water. Use an alcohol-based sanitizer when outside.
- Stay home when you’re sick
- Avoid going to a densely crowded place.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Make use of a tissue to cover your mouth while sneezing and coughing.
- Make regular use of disinfectant on frequently used surfaces and objects.
- The hand sanitizer must have 60 per cent alcohol content so as to kill most of the microbes on hand.
- Wear a facemask: when around people and in a public place, make sure you wear a good facemask.
- It is best to not share drinking glasses, dishes, utensils, cups, etc. be it home or outside
If you still develop initial symptoms and feel infected, seek prompt medical attention.
You can fix an Appointment with our experts