Another few days! And we understand how stressful it’s for you all! The mind is occupied with all the possibilities of uncertainty and fear. And why some of us are having some quality time with family, most of us are stuck in one place, in house, alone. With regard to COVID-19, the quarantine is best defined as isolation of self.
Psychological effects of Quarantine:
- Joint pain and body ache
- Thinking about risk
- Cardiovascular issues
- Symptoms of depression
- Fear and emotional exhaustion
- Sleep disorders
- Feeling of helplessness
- Hypersomnia or Insomnia
- Feeling of Numbness
- Social stigma bothers much
- Sadness and feeling of being lost
- Fatigue and physical exhaustion
While the above symptoms are a classic sign of negative effect on mental health of quarantine, it can be copied by seeking proper medical advice. With top psychiatrist in Hyderabad on board with us, we at red heal make sure none of us is left alone in this. So here are the home remedies suggested by the psychiatrist:
Psychological Effects Home Remedies:
- Plan: Make it predictable. Avoid surprises. Be it with your day or essentials. Plan 24 hours ahead and this would help you deal with the unseen stress and anxiety.
- Limit media: Reduce the binge news watching time to twice a day for half an hour. As all headlines are about the Coronavirus, we tend to get worried and sceptical about the future.
- Change the surroundings: Staying at home is restrictive in many ways. So why not change the surroundings? Go creative with the things you have, change the setting, experiment with the interior, plant something or get some interior plants. The idea is to change the surroundings because the vibes have an impact on the vibes you receive.
- Self-care: Self-care, sleeping and eating well are as important as working out in quarantine. Take a holistic approach to the overall well-being of health. Eat more of soothing things and veggies so as to keep the digestive system on track.
Alternatively, we are here for you 24X7! If at any point you feel to get a psychiatric treatment or have any mood disorder, feel free to reach the psychiatrist. We promise to provide you with the best psychiatrist treatment ad give you good peace of mind!
To get suggestion on lifestyle changes, to get away from anxiety and depression, click here and post your query to get a call from us.