Are you aware that Redheal offers ECG at home in Hyderabad? YES, now you need not plan, travel and wait in the long queues at the Diagnostic center for your ECG test to be done. The Advanced ECG Test at Home is a boon for cardiac patients. Regular and accurate ECG monitoring is crucial for heart patients. ECG detects the heart abnormalities that may cause heart failure, heart attack, and other anomalies. ECG helps you have a better track of your health, and your tests are done timely.
Redheal does the Best ECG test at the comfort, privacy, and safety of your home, which is a non-invasive, painless test with quick and accurate results. ECG Test at Home through Redheal is a simple process that is the cheapest ECG test cost in Hyderabad, most advanced ECG machine and proficient and well trained lab technician.
Benefits of ECG Test at Home with Redheal
- No need to travel and visit the diagnostic center
- Eliminate wait times at diagnostic centers
- Beneficial for elderly and sick
- Time saving and hassle free
- Digital reports
- Reasonable ECG Test in Hyderabad
What Redheal Offer:
How to Book ECG test at Home in Hyderabad Through Redheal?
- Call us and Schedule your ECG test at home. (or) Request a call back by filling an enquiry form online on Redheal’s website.
Dial: +91 – 88 00 644 744
- Your assigned expert lab technician, male or female, will arrive at your place with the most advanced portable 12 channel ECG machine.
- The test procedure takes around 30 min.
- Digital reports will be sent on your phone within 10-15 min & your heart condition will be notified whether it is in normal or abnormal or critical condition.
Note: Critical condition demands immediate medical attention.
What is an ECG Test?
An ECG, electrocardiogram, is a medical test that detects abnormalities of the heart by measuring the electrical activity generated by the heart as it contracts. The machine that is used to record the patient’s ECG is called an electrocardiograph.
Why ECG Test?
An ECG may be recommended by a doctor for persons who are at risk of heart disease because they smoke, are overweight, have diabetes, have high cholesterol, or have high blood pressure, or because they have a family history of heart disease. And also a doctor may recommend an ECG, for those who are experiencing symptoms such as chest pain, breathlessness, dizziness, fainting, or fast or irregular heartbeats. ECG is used to investigate and detect heart problems such as heart enlargement, heart inflammation, and coronary heart disease by monitoring irregularities in the heart’s rhythm. It is also used to observe the effects of certain medications on the heart. The ECG is a safe and non-invasive procedure with no risks.
ECG Procedure and Preparation
- To minimize fluctuations in the results and acquire accurate results, avoid cold fluids and strenuous physical activity, and also keep your body free from oils and lotions before the test.
- Before the test, you may be requested to remove clothing above your waist to allow the electrodes to attach.
- The technician may shave the hair on the portions of your body where the electrodes will be placed so that the patches stick.
- There are around 12 – 15 electrodes that are attached to your chest, arms and legs.
- Electrode patches are attached to the body with the help of a gel.
- You can breathe normally during the test, but you have to lie still. The test results may be affected if you move, talk, or shiver.
- Electrodes transmit the heart’s electrical activity to the ECG machine.
- An ECG machine creates a wave pattern representing the heart’s rhythm.
- Whole procedure of the test takes around 30 min.
Types of ECG Tests
Resting ECG: Patient will lie down during the test
Holter ECG: You wear a mobile recording device for at least 24 hours. you are free to move around as usual while the monitor is attached.
Stress ECG: ECG is taken while the patient is engaged in physical activities.
Problems that can be diagnosed by ECG
- Heart enlargement
- Congenital heart defects
- Abnormal heart beats
- Coronary occlusion or blockage in the arteries
- Inadequate blood supply to the heart
- Unusual position of the heart
- Heart inflammation
- Cardiac arrest
- Disturbances of the heart’s conduction system
- Imbalances in the blood chemicals
- Heart attack issues
Digital Reports by Redheal:
By opting in ECG test at home reports are usually sent on your phone within 10-15 min after the test is completed. And also you will be notified of your heart condition by our doctors. If the results are normal, no additional testing is required. However, if the results suggest that the heart is having problems, the patient may need to repeat the ECG test, or the doctor may recommend other tests.
Healthy heart ECGs have a particular shape. Any abnormal cardiac rhythm or damage to the heart muscle might alter the electrical activity of the heart, altering the ECG’s shape.
Frequently Asking Questions:
1. What is the difference between ECG and EKG?
Both ECG and EKG are the same thing. ECG stands for Electrocardiogram whereas EKG stands for Electrocar Diagram in German.
2. What is the Home ECG Test cost in Hyderabad through Redheal?
The ECG Test cost in Hyderabadthrough Redheal is Rs. 250/- only.
3. Is the ECG Test at home available at all locations of Hyderabad?
4. How long does it take you to send me my ECG test reports?
You will receive reports in 10-15 minutes after the test is completed
5. How is ECG performed on women through Redheal?
For women, the ECG test will be performed by our female lab assistant.
6. Can I get a female lab assistant to my home for the ECG test?
7. What is the difference between ECG and EKG?
To minimize fluctuations in the results and acquire accurate results, avoid cold fluids and strenuous physical activity, and also keep your body free from oils and lotions before the test.
8. Are there any complications of the ECG test?
No. ECG tests are safe procedures without any complications.
9. How can I schedule my ECG test at home through Redheal?
Call us and Schedule your ECG test at home, Or Visit Website to book your ECG test
Dial: +91 – 88 00 644 744